Welcome to Autumn 1!
Teaching Staff: Mr Parker and Mrs Bamber
Support Staff: Mrs Yallanki-Brownrigg
Welcome to Hazel Class! We hope that you have all enjoyed a lovely summer holiday with your friends and family! In Year 4 this year we have Mr Parker and Mrs Bamber in Hazel Class. We are very much looking forward to teaching your children this year!
We have lots of exciting topic work planned for this half term! Our work will centre around energy sources, the carbon footprint and ways in which we can conserve our Earth’s resources through recycling.
▪ DT – Making an accessory out of recycled materials
▪ PSHE – My Happy Mind
▪ Spanish – Core vocabulary and phonetics
▪ RE – God, David and the Psalms
▪ Science – Scientists and Inventors
▪ Geography – Enough for Everyone (a study on renewable sources)
PE days this term will be:
Monday (Outdoor) and Thursday (Indoor)
*Please make sure that your child comes to school wearing their PE kit on their designated PE days and can we please ask that no jewellery is worn.*
If you have any questions, please contact us via Dojo or email
Thank you, and we look forward to an exciting term ahead!
Mr Parker and Mrs Bamber
Within God’s love for everyone, Our school family is committed to serve by:
- celebrating everyone’s unique God-given talents;
- giving the best of ourselves for all the world;
- doing all the good we can together.