A warm welcome to Maple Class!
I hope you have all had a fantastic holiday and are eager to continue our journey in Year 4! As we begin a new term, we look forward to many exciting activities for the children to continue their learning journey in Maple Class!
Please make sure you check out our latest Curriculum Newsletter highlighting our exciting upcoming units for the children. This comes alongside our new, 50 recommended reads checklist (see the PDF file attached in Curriculum Newsletter section of the website.) I wonder how many of these books your child can read by the next half term?
Just a few key reminders...
- Year 4 PE lessons are held every Monday and Thursday (Children to come into school in their PE kit for these two days only)
- Homework is handed out on Tuesday and collected in the following Monday.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me via Class Dojo or e-mail.
Within God’s love for everyone, Our school family is committed to serve by:
- celebrating everyone’s unique God-given talents;
- giving the best of ourselves for all the world;
- doing all the good we can together.